Friday, April 24, 2009

Silvertone Add on

I feel like I should add that the Silvertone post was written based off of my own opinions, ideas, thoughts, and various readings around the internet (the MOST reliable source of information, right?). I have already read a few more articles/posts/essays/... and have ran across some discrepancies in the post. There was a lot of history in the diverse Silvertone line and I barely scratched the surface. There's a lot more interesting stuff out there regarding the Sears house brand that's worth taking a look at.

Thanks for stopping by, I thought it would be more professional to make a disclaimer regarding the information.

Check back soon. I received my Silvertone head today and played it a it tonight. Maybe a review is around the corner... I also received another interesting "piece" in the mail today but that will have to remain a secret for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment